BASIC I CLASS INFORMATION & FEES
SELF I-DENTITY through HO’OPONOPONO® Basic I
By the end of the training, students will:
Begin to know and appreciate who they are.
Learn how to care for and protect Self.
Learn what a problem is and how to solve it.
Learn to look only to Self and the Divine Creator.
Begin to know and appreciate the Divine Creator and,
Begin to experience LOVE beyond all understanding.
REGISTRATION FOR BASIC I CLASSES
1. To register for SITH® Classes: Go to the Basic I Schedule, Health class schedule or Business Class Schedule and click on the flier and /or link for the class you wish to attend.
For Asia classes: Go to the Basic I Schedule page or Business Class Schedule and click on the link for the class or go to the Contact US page for email information.
2. Details, location and registration information for each SITH® training will be posted on the website as the information becomes available. Each SITH® class
registration is handled by the Coordinator for that area.
3. Students are required to read the online article, "Who's in Charge?” prior to enrolling in the Basic I class.
4. Students who have attended a Basic I Class in person may then attend the Basic I class as a Review Student in person.
For Japan only: students must attend the class as a new and review student once each, before they may attend in absentee.
Student that have attended a Basic I class as a new student, would then attend the Business or a Health class as a new student the first time they attended.
5. Note: A Review student is anyone who completed a Basic I class between 1992 and the present. Anyone who took a Basic I prior to 1992 is considered a
"Any I-Dentity can sign up to take the Self I-Dentity through Ho'opoopono class in Absentee"
For Asia: Any I-Dentity can sign up for Absentee Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® class. The Registrant must be a Review Student.
6. No one will be admitted to a class unless they have paid the fees for the class in full.Anyone who shows up last minute at the class will need to pay before
being admitted to the class.
7. By registering for the class, students agree to the Disclaimer and Registration Agreement.
PLEASE NOTE: Only IZI LLC is authorized to coordinate and teach the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono®. No one else is authorized to teach this unique
system of Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono®. The materials are copyrighted and copyright laws are in effect. It is our responsibility to inform you that
any misuse and abuse of the Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® materials will have negative consequences.
8. FEES for SITH® Classes Pre-registration Fee will be accepted in full up to Saturday at midnight 1 week before the class. Anyone making payment after
Saturday at midnight must pay the Registration Week of Class fee.It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the payment has been received in full.
9. For North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Former Soviet Union, Australia and New Zealand: On the first day of class, once the class has begun
there will be NO refunds. Full refunds (minus credit card fees, wire fees or paypal fees) are ONLY granted for those who are unable to attend the class for any reason.
10. Review students are to bring their own materials and pendulums. Coordinators may choose to make the Basic I Manual, Tool Menu and Pendulums
available for purchase if extras are available.
Basic I Manuals and Tool Menus may be ordered by review students at this address (allow at least 3 weeks for delivery):
Basic I Manual and Tool Menu: email@example.com
2018 IZI LLC Fees
Some of the problem areas covered in the training include:
Self - spiritual, mental, emotional and physical
Family, relatives and ancestors
Conception, abortions, miscarriages and suicides
Death and dying
Finances, work and school
Earthbound spirits and Space entities
Land and buildings
Copyright © 2018 IZI LLC